Last Updated September 2020
This website is operated by Offset Brewery Limited and whose registered address is 19 Cromwell Road, London, E17 9JN
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting our website http://www.offsetbrewery.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
– Information you supply to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact form, new account application, customer loyalty scheme, or to make a payment. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
– The information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect information, including the following:
• technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform
• Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
• Purchase details, your contact details including what items you bought and where they were delivered
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
• to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us
• marketing information to those who have signed up to our newsletter or loyalty programme
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
• security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be e-mailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located. We use a trusted third-party website and hosting provider Shopify to facilitate the running and management of this website. Shopify meets high data protection and security standards and is bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that is collected through this website that Shopify process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. Shopify cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to email@example.com. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Last Updated September 2020
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
What are cookies: http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/about-cookies